Fly like a bird Over Land’s End
Second to none, Cabo San Lucas parasailing is at its best with Cabo Yacht Club! Nothing beats our fun, safe, and exciting parasailing adventure. Take in the sights below you as you float quietly above:
- Land’s End
- Medano Beach
- Cabo San Lucas Bay
The near-perfect Cabo San Lucas weather with year-round sunshine makes this tour a real treat. You and your family are safe with us when you choose Cabo yacht Club for your parasailing activity.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeParagliding, Sightseeing
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
What Makes Cabo Yacht Club’s Parasailing Adventure the Best in Cabo?
For starters, Cabo Yacht Club is proud to be the only parasailing provider in Los Cabos with all required safety equipment and guide certifications. We are certified by WSIA, the Water Sports Industry Association, and follow all their strict operating and safety standards.
As the boat motors out through the Cabo harbor and into the bay, you will be fitted with a harness and then, one at a time, you will sit down on the back of the boat. The rest is simple and easy…the boat does the work!
You will soar up to 600 feet, depending on wind and water conditions. Enjoy Land’s End, the Arch, Lovers’ Beach, and the entire Cabo shoreline – all from a bird´s-eye view.
When you’re done, your boat staff will bring you back to where you started: dry and sitting down on the back of the boat deck. But you also have the option of skimming the water during your flight.
Cabo San Lucas weather is blessed with nearly year-round sunshine. The great weather provides near-perfect conditions, with clear blue skies, warm temperatures, and light winds. There’s no better way to see Cabo San Lucas than from the air! And don´t forget your camera to record your memories and prove to your friends that you really did it. We also have go pro cameras and drones to document your experience!
What to expect..
FLIGHT DURATION: Approx. 10 mins in the air per flight
Ages 7 years and up
Maximum of 10 guests per departure.
You will check-in and depart directly from the IGY Marina or on Medano beach with one of our Pangas.
- A certified guide
- All parasailing equipment
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Hotel pick-up
Requirements & Restrictions
- Minimum age is 7 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight is 100 pounds and maximum weight is 450 pounds whether solo or tandem flight. Actual minimum and maximum weights are determined by the captain according to actual wind/weather conditions.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
What to Bring
- We suggest comfortable clothing (bathing suits are ok).
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera are recommended.
DID YOU KNOW?
Parasailing started in the 1960s as a teaching tool for skydivers, after designer Pierre Lemoigne developed the first towable parachute that was tied to the back of a car!
We are all set up, certified and ready.